Technology in Training: Enhancing PowerPoint Slide Sets
Published Date: 09/2005
Author: Michael Ikeya
Source: Mountain Plains AETC
Technology in Training: Enhancing PowerPoint Slide Sets Flash
Seven online tutorials with step-by-step review of how, when, and why to use some of PowerPoint's advanced features. Topics include using "Builds", "Signaling", transitions, templates, graphics, and file-size issues.
Browse similar resources:
|Materials Usage Guidelines|close
We ask that those wishing to use the materials found on the AETC NRC website honor the following guidelines:
- Slide sets and other materials that appear on the AETC NRC website are intended for public use, unless otherwise noted.
- You may use or present a slide set or other material in its entirety if you credit the author and source of the material.
- Similarly, you may incorporate selected slides or resources from the AETC NRC website into another public presentation if you credit the author and/or source of the materials.
- If you use materials from the AETC NRC website in preparing other presentations or materials, please Include an appropriate reference citation.
- Do not publish or post materials found on the AETC NRC site without permission from their creators or copyright holders.
- For examples of appropriate citation, see our Using and Adapting Slides frequently asked questions.
Copyright 2013, the AIDS Education & Training Centers National Resource Center, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, comments, or problems. See disclaimer for usage guidelines.