Oral Health Screening in the Primary Medical Care Setting
Authors: Mahyar Mofidi, DMD, PhD; Jeff D. Hill, DMD; Nick Van Wagoner, MD, PhD and Susan A. Richardson, CFNP
Source: AETC National Resource Center; International Antiviral Society-USA and Health Resources and Services Administration
Published Date: 12/13/2011
Oral Health Screening in the Primary Medical Care Setting Adobe Connect Flash
Webinar for HIV clinicians and trainers. Interactive session covered the impact of oral disease in people with HIV, methods for performing oral screening in HIV-infected patients, and strategies for linking patients to dental care.
Browse similar resources:
|Materials Usage Guidelines|close
We ask that those wishing to use the materials found on the AETC NRC website honor the following guidelines:
- Slide sets and other materials that appear on the AETC NRC website are intended for public use, unless otherwise noted.
- You may use or present a slide set or other material in its entirety if you credit the author and source of the material.
- Similarly, you may incorporate selected slides or resources from the AETC NRC website into another public presentation if you credit the author and/or source of the materials.
- If you use materials from the AETC NRC website in preparing other presentations or materials, please Include an appropriate reference citation.
- Do not publish or post materials found on the AETC NRC site without permission from their creators or copyright holders.
- For examples of appropriate citation, see our Using and Adapting Slides frequently asked questions.
Copyright 2013, the AIDS Education & Training Centers National Resource Center, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, comments, or problems. See disclaimer for usage guidelines.