Report on Findings from an Assessment of Health Department Efforts to Implement HIV Testing in Health Care Settings
Source: National Alliance of State and Territorial AIDS Directors (NASTAD)
Published Date: 06/26/2007
Report on Findings from an Assessment of Health Department Efforts to Implement HIV Testing in Health Care Settings PDF [183 KB]
Results of a survey of health departments conducted to gain an understanding of health department efforts to implement and support HIV screening programs and to examine the extent to which the CDC's Revised Recommendations for HIV Testing of Adults, Adolescents and Pregnant Women in Health Care Settings have influenced or will influence health department efforts to implement HIV screening in health care settings.
Browse similar resources:
|Materials Usage Guidelines|close
We ask that those wishing to use the materials found on the AETC NRC website honor the following guidelines:
- Slide sets and other materials that appear on the AETC NRC website are intended for public use, unless otherwise noted.
- You may use or present a slide set or other material in its entirety if you credit the author and source of the material.
- Similarly, you may incorporate selected slides or resources from the AETC NRC website into another public presentation if you credit the author and/or source of the materials.
- If you use materials from the AETC NRC website in preparing other presentations or materials, please Include an appropriate reference citation.
- Do not publish or post materials found on the AETC NRC site without permission from their creators or copyright holders.
- For examples of appropriate citation, see our Using and Adapting Slides frequently asked questions.
Copyright 2013, the AIDS Education & Training Centers National Resource Center, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, comments, or problems. See disclaimer for usage guidelines.