HAB HIV/AIDS Core Clinical Performance Measures for Adults & Adolescents
Published Date: 12/2011
Source: Health Resources and Services Administration
HAB HIV/AIDS Core Clinical Performance Measures for Adults & Adolescents Online
Optional set of performance measures for use by Ryan White funded clinical programs. Grantees are encouraged to include the core clinical performance measures in their quality management plans and are strongly encouraged to track and trend data on these measures to monitor the quality of care provided.
Browse similar resources:
|Materials Usage Guidelines|close
We ask that those wishing to use the materials found on the AETC NRC website honor the following guidelines:
- Slide sets and other materials that appear on the AETC NRC website are intended for public use, unless otherwise noted.
- You may use or present a slide set or other material in its entirety if you credit the author and source of the material.
- Similarly, you may incorporate selected slides or resources from the AETC NRC website into another public presentation if you credit the author and/or source of the materials.
- If you use materials from the AETC NRC website in preparing other presentations or materials, please Include an appropriate reference citation.
- Do not publish or post materials found on the AETC NRC site without permission from their creators or copyright holders.
- For examples of appropriate citation, see our Using and Adapting Slides frequently asked questions.
Copyright 2013, the AIDS Education & Training Centers National Resource Center, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, comments, or problems. See disclaimer for usage guidelines.