National Minority AETC(16 Matches)
Charts, Tables & Posters
- Chronic Pain Toolkit
Source: Texas/Oklahoma AETC; National Minority AETC; New England AETC and AETC National Resource Center
NRC Email Updates
- AETC National Resource Center Biweekly Update: August 16, 2010
Date: August 16, 2010
Source: AETC National Resource Center; New England AETC; National Minority AETC and Forum for Collaborative HIV Research, CDC, HRSA, ANAC, and others
- AETC National Resource Center Biweekly Update: January 25, 2012
Date: January 25, 2012
Source: AETC National Resource Center; UCSF Center for HIV Information; New York/New Jersey AETC; U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; Office of the Medical Director, New York State Department of AIDS Institute, in collaboration with the John Hopkins University Division of Infectious Diseases; HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau; Albany Medical Center, Division of HIV Medicine; National Minority AETC; Curry International Tuberculosis Center; HIV Medical Homes Resource Center and Hindawi Publishing Corporation
- Guiding Principles for Cultural Competency
Date: October 2006
Source: AETC National Evaluation Center; AETC National Resource Center; Delta Region AETC; Florida/Caribbean AETC; HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau; Midwest AIDS Training and Education Center (MATEC); Mountain Plains AETC; National Minority AETC; New England AETC; Northwest AETC; New York/New Jersey AETC; Pacific AETC; Pennsylvania/MidAtlantic AETC; Southeast ATEC and Texas/Oklahoma AETC
Training of Trainer Materials
- HIV, Mental Health, and Stimulants
Date: January 31, 2006
Source: Pacific AETC; Addiction Technology Transfer Centers and National Minority AETC
|Materials Usage Guidelines|close
We ask that those wishing to use the materials found on the AETC NRC website honor the following guidelines:
- Slide sets and other materials that appear on the AETC NRC website are intended for public use, unless otherwise noted.
- You may use or present a slide set or other material in its entirety if you credit the author and source of the material.
- Similarly, you may incorporate selected slides or resources from the AETC NRC website into another public presentation if you credit the author and/or source of the materials.
- If you use materials from the AETC NRC website in preparing other presentations or materials, please Include an appropriate reference citation.
- Do not publish or post materials found on the AETC NRC site without permission from their creators or copyright holders.
- For examples of appropriate citation, see our Using and Adapting Slides frequently asked questions.
Copyright 2013, the AIDS Education & Training Centers National Resource Center, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, comments, or problems. See disclaimer for usage guidelines.